Vykon Navigator Jacket: Black Grey Red with Level 2 Armor
When the development process started for the Navigator Jacket, our aim was to create a jacket with all the functional and protective features you normally find only in high-end touring jackets. It would be a jacket designed for long-distance, metropolitan commuters that ride 365 days a year on two wheels, in any type of weather imaginable. Navigator answers the long standing demands by sport and adventure touring riders: "We need breathability on hot days but rain and wind blocking on others."
Leave your worries behind with Vykon's Navigator Jacket. It offers an exceptional first few layers of defense against the elements and the tarmac or trail. It has a fully removable waterproof and windproof liner so you can transition from cooler temps and inclement weather to hotter climates with ease. Should the mercury really soar, you can boost airflow by splaying open the main storm flap to reveal mesh paneling, or expose the large chest intake ducts. The jacket is outfitted with multiple adjustment points on the arms and torso, so you can layer up in the winter but then cinch down the fit in the summer. This is truly a jacket intended for full-calendar adventure touring.
Navigator jacket offers the essentials required for a comfortable ride in various conditions.
Its list of notable features include: protection, ventilation and plenty of storage.
- 630D Cordura® Twisted Yarn Overlays on Shoulders
- 500D Polyester Ripstop panels on inner sleeves and waist for extreme abrasion resistance
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ C790 Carbon Black Reflective Material
- Detachable and waterproof HuMax liner is perfect for the days when the weather is not on your side. Keep it in to keep the water out. Take it out when you would like more airflow to your upper body. 100% polyurethane (tricot 100% polyamide)
- Detachable thermal liner, which will keep you warm when temperatures drop.
- Fully Seamed Taped with Teflon® DWR Coating.
- Vented Sleeves with Integrated Flex Zones.
- 5 Outside Pockets
- 2 Inner pockets
- Plenty of vents for air circulation and various adjustability options all add up to an extremely competent garment.
- 2 Double-headed forearm zippered vents
- 2 Bicep vents
- 2 small ventilation flapped panels on upper chest
- 2 large chest ventilation zippered panels
- Large ventilation panel in back
- Collar Tab Back for additional ventilation to the chest area
- Moisture wicking anti-odor liner
- Quick-adjust forearm straps
- Adjustment straps at under arm
- Adjustable cinch collar
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Button adjustable bottom hem
- Soft Collar liner
- Variable height adjustment strap at waist
In terms of protection, Navigator jacket comes equipped with BETAC CE-approved EN 1621-1:2012 protection at the shoulders and elbows. Safe Tech CE-approved EN 1621-2:2014 back protector for your spine protection.
- Alpinestars Andes Drystar Jacket: BlackAs low as ₹13,999.00 Regular Price ₹19,999.00
- Alpinestars Andes Drystar Jacket: Grey BlackAs low as ₹13,999.00 Regular Price ₹19,999.00
- Alpinestars Andes Drystar Jacket: Black Yellow FlourescentAs low as ₹13,999.00 Regular Price ₹19,999.00
- Alpinestars Andes v2 Drystar Jacket: BlackAs low as ₹14,499.00 Regular Price ₹19,999.00
- Alpinestars Andes v2 Drystar Jacket: Black Camo RedAs low as ₹14,499.00 Regular Price ₹19,999.00
- Alpinestars Andes v2 Drystar Jacket: Military Green Black RedAs low as ₹14,499.00 Regular Price ₹19,999.00
- Alpinestars Andes v2 Drystar Pants: BlackAs low as ₹14,499.00 Regular Price ₹20,999.00
- Alpinestars Yokohama Drystar Jacket: BlackAs low as ₹25,999.00 Regular Price ₹32,499.00
- Alpinestars Yokohama Drystar Jacket: Grey Black RedAs low as ₹32,499.00