Alpinestars Missile Ignition Tech Air Compatible Leather Suit: Black White Yellow
Alpinestars Missile Ignition Tech-Air Compatible suit is the cure for the rider in need of the most bang for their buck. On a racetrack where speeds perpetually remain near or in triple digits, proper airflow isn’t a suggestion, it’s a requirement, and Missile Ignition Leather Suit flows air adequately.
Alpinestars Missile Ignition is the Italian company’s entry-level Tech-Air Compatible suit and, yet, it is anything but entry-level. Missile Ignition aims to include a few premium features for its hefty price tag.
Missile Ignition Leather Suit is constructed of premium race-grade 1.3mm genuine bovine leather for superior abrasion resistance, punctuated with strategically-placed accordion stretch gussets and stretch fabric panels to allow for maximum rider mobility on the motorcycle. Alpinestars GP-R protectors and external sliders at the joints offer unparalled impact and abrasion resistance, while localized perforations and an airflow-optimized aero hump ensure the rider stays cool and streamlined during the ride. Missile is also Tech-Air® compatible.
Tech-Air Compatible suits can be run with or without the Alpinestars Tech-Air Race vest installed. In its place, conventional CE-rated back and chest protectors are used, which is something Alpinestars’ competition doesn’t accommodate, as their airbags are non-removable.
Thighs, shoulders, and arms get minimal perforation. Stomach panel features a healthy amount of perforation that allows air to be felt, once you get your helmet in the wind. At Buddh International Circuit, where you find racetrack that perpetually remain near or in triple digits, proper airflow isn’t a suggestion... it’s a requirement, and the Missile Ignition flows air adequately.
Tech Air Race Ready:
This Missile Ignition Race Suit is built to accept the Tech Air Race Airbag System. The vest, which must be purchased separately, installs easily in just a few minutes and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Compatible with the Tech Air Race Vest Airbag System, sold separately
- Internal conduits for quick and convenient connection of suit to airbag system
- Left sleeve features LED panel which clearly displays airbag system’s functioning status
- Internal VELCRO® brand fastener and YKK zipper fixings for securing airbag system
- Accordion stretch inserts on shoulder and underarm designed to accommodate inflated airbag
- CE-certified to CE Category II, PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Tech-Air compatible
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather
- Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike
- HRSF stretch fabric panels on sleeves, crotch further improve fit and feel
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed
- Pre-curved sleeve and leg construction
- Large perforated leather panels for maximum ventilation
- Localized perforations highly improve ventilation
- Printed graphic details
- Calf expansion gusset
- Integrated padding for increased comfort and protection
- Chest pad compartments for Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads (sold separately)
- Multi-layered knee construction reinforced with grip texture for optimal bike contact
- Removable inner mesh liner for convenience and breathability
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket
- Adjustable snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector (sold separately)
- Comfort fabric on collar
- Level 1 CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors on shoulders, elbow and knee
- CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon hip protector
- Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulder and knee
- Removable and replaceable Sport knee slider